Powered By Blogger

вторник, 10 мая 2016 г.

a letter to editor

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to the article in the High street vandalism, I think that's aful .
 In my opinion, this is aful. many of people are afraid of graffities, because of this many of shops are closing.
Firstly, you could try call more police in night time. As a result, many of illegal artists must run away from police and streets will be cleaner.
Furthermore, local concil could repaint all of walls that was painted by vandalists.
Consequently, members of the community of all ages would have somewhere pleasant to relax, play sport and come to High street. This would brighten up the area and contribute to a sense of community spirit. All in all, I strongly agree with the decision to renovate the street and believe that the council should turn it into apopular street.
I hope my suggestions will be taken into consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Matvey Petrykin

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий