Powered By Blogger

воскресенье, 17 января 2016 г.

A holiday to remember

One day last winter my parents and I went on a new year party in the Mexica. we stayed at five star hotel and return to home.
In the curorte ware many russians. They did our holiday interesting. We maked friends with family and celebrated new year together. In the evening hotel did  wondeful dinner and party after. Also we had a crismas tree and Santa Claus, whom was in read coat and funny sunglasses. I'm realy liked it. we danced all night and in next morning was not easy to get up. 
I'm  so liked new year on Mexica. I wish i can go there to the other holidays.
But for me new year is holiday for all family. If i can stay at home with all  of my family, I prefered it to resting in other places.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий