Powered By Blogger

понедельник, 28 сентября 2015 г.

A letter of aplication

                                           WANTED 

Surgenon to work  on a city hospital mon-fri days. Are you a good surgenon?
Do you enjoy your work,write on this @mail: PowerHOspiTal@gmail.com.

Dear sir,
I am writing to apply for the position of a surgenon. I am interested in this job sinse I'm don't fear to operate people.
I am 38 years old and I'm currently study the anotomy. I'm ofen done the asistent's work. 
I feel I would be well suited for this position as I'm brave,resolute and smart.
I'm avaliable for work up to  hours a 10 a day. I would be glad to attend an interview at any time on weekdays.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Matvey Petrykin.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий